Expedia Booking Guide
- Visit Expedia’s Flights page: https://expedia.com/flights/. Choose your ticket for round-trip, one-way or multi-city, the number of passengers, and the type of ticket fare you are searching for (e.g. business class or economy). Fill in the boxes with your origin and destination cities, dates of departure and return, and the number of passengers, then hit the “Search” button.
- Sort the “Lowest” tab for the great deal.
- Select the Airlines or Online Travel Agency (OTA) that offers the cheapest fare for your flight, then click on “Select” button.
- Review your Trip Summary, and then fill out the form with your passenger and payment information.
- Always review and read the necessary information of your booking details before you hit the” Continue Booking” Button.
You’ve now just booked a flight on Expedia, Congratulations!
Enjoy your flight and holiday and let me know via email or socials how it was 🙂